Decus Project Overview:
The first IDO to be conducted on the New Ventures launch platform will be Decus.io. DeCus is a fully decentralized cross-chain custody protocol that bring BTC into the DeFi space with BTC always pegged 1:1 for DeCus’ eBTC, but with extremely low collateralization rates of 30%-50%, possibly as low as 20%, compared to 150% for other similar platforms. The project is backed by a core team of scholars in the fields of statistics, mathematics, and engineering, and all team info is fully public. And, after Ethereum, the protocol can be expanded to other chains, such as BSC, HECO, Conflux, etc., using the same secure and efficient mechanism.
✅Super low collateralization rates of 20%-50% vs other platforms’ rates of 150%+💡
✅Decus’ Custodial Network architecture allows for extra secure custody of user assets🔒
✅Each eBTC is always backed 1:1 by BTC, with never any over-issuing🚫
✅Decus platform uses full decentralization, so no KYC, extra secure🌐
✅Seed investment from large institutional firms, large BTC miner network support 📈
✅Many KOLs already on board supporting Decus
IDO Details :
- IDO access: Whitelist & FCFS & Unlimited Pool
- Token Name: Decus (DCS)
- Start Time: 9am UTC on April 25, 2021
- End Time: 10:30am UTC on April 25, 2021
- Total Raise: $240,000 in BUSD
- Total Tokens for Sale: 4,000,000 DCS
- Price Per Token:$0.06 per $Decus
- Tokens Accepted: BUSD
- Subscription Mechanism: Whitelist & FCFS & Unlimited Pool
- Institutional Investors: SevenX, FBG, Puzzle Ventures, DODO, dForce Labs, Conflux, Parallel Ventures, YBB Foundation, Mask Network
- Token Release: Released on July 25 (20%), then 10% in each of the next 8 months.
Learn More about Decus：
Decus x New Ventures IDO (Updated)
NEWW Staking Pool Sale:
Duration: 9:00 AM to 9:30 AM UTC April 25
- The total allocation for NEWW Staking Pool is $100,000
- Stake at least 1,000 NEWW to share NEWW Staking Pool allocation proportionally (Open on April 23)
- NEWW needs to be locked for 30 days
Duration: 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM UTC April 25
- If the Whitelist is not full, the remaining spots will be open to FCFS for 30 minutes.
Duration: 10:00 AM to 10:30 AM UTC April 25
- The total allocation for unlimited sale is $140,000
- You don’t need to stake NEWW to be qualified
- The minimum purchase amount is $100 and there is no maximum cap for participants.
- 1% participation fee will be charged in BUSD
- Your allocation will be distributed proportionally
- The remaining funds will be refunded after deducting the 1% participation fee
- The fee charged will be used to purchase NEWW and be replenished to NEWW IDO Staking Pool. (Users who staked NEWW in the NEWW IDO staking Pool will share this part of NEWW proportionally.)
Suppose the total allocation of project A is $140,000 for the unlimited pool, and you invested $1400. If the funds reached $280,000 at the end of the unlimited sale, your share will be 0.5%, which is $700. The remaining $700 funds will be refunded to you after deducting 1% of the participation fee ($1400-$1400*1%-$700=$686).
Note: While you are staked, you can participate in all New Ventures IDOs, but a minimum 30-day staking applies. Early unstaking will incur the following penalties. (All NEWW deducted will be used to replenish the NEWW IDO Staking Pool. Users who staked NEWW in the NEWW IDO staking Pool will share this part of NEWW proportionally.)
- Less than 10 days: 30% penalty
- Less than 20 days: 20% penalty
- Less than 30 days: 10% penalty
Released on July 25 (20%), then 10% in each of the next 8 months.
Find Out More About New Ventures:
Disclaimer — All projects are subject to both high market risk and volatility. Please, do your own research and full due diligence before even considering investing your funds in any project and please, make your investments very cautiously. New Ventures will not be held responsible for any investment losses.